The Ravelli Sara is an Italian-designed insert model pellet fire. Compact and efficient, it slides out of the wall easily for refueling and takes up no floor space. It fits well into a home that is being upgraded. Its output will warm a smaller-sized family home with up to three bedrooms.
- Insert model
- Finished in black painted steel
- Steel baffle
- Fire-resistant steel burn-pot
- Glass-ceramic door, heat resistant up to 750°C
- Remote controls
- Timer thermostat
- Centrifugal fan heating
- Double safety system
- A pellet fire will use approximately 50 to 75 twenty-kilo bags of pellet fuel a year (1 to 1½ tonnes) to
- heat an average-sized family home.
- Costs will vary depending on location and the severity of the winter.
- Nature’s Flame pellet fuel:
– Is made from 100% New Zealand-grown pine
– Is available nationwide
– Is easy to store
– Is dry, light, clean handling and pleasant smelling costs less than electricity or gas for equivalent heat output
– Is made from waste wood creates low emissions and minimal ash residue